These terms and conditions (the "Terms") are the terms on which this website and our various chat services and recorded services, as more particularly described in clause 2 below, (the "Services") are made available to you ("You"). By accessing the Website or Services You agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Your Data
- "Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, financial details, Service access code, comments, personal descriptions, photos, video, audio, audiovisual and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Service or Website at any time.
2. When do we collect your data?
2.1 We collect Your Data from You when you:
- register with Gay You've Pulled
- use the Website, your mobile or otherwise correspond with us in relation to use of the Service;
- make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback through Us; and
- disclose Your Data to us or otherwise through Us at any other point.
3. How do we use your data?
3.1. We may use Your Data to:
- develop, improve and deliver the Services;
- process your registration on and activities through the Service;
- process and administer your profile (including the undertaking of any fraud investigation, adult verification or credit checks required), and in order to ensure that the Services you have chosen to receive are properly carried out;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You;
- monitor and investigate any suspected breach of Our Service made by or otherwise relating to You;
4. Will we pass on your date to 3rd parties?
4.1 We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- To our employees and agents to administer your account and Services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- In some cases we may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of Your Data on our behalf, but this is always subject to strict contractual control and is in compliance with UK Data Protection legislation. An example of this would be with your credit card details which may be used to adult verify the account holder.
- Some general statistical information about Our user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
- We may disclose Your Data to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or investigation carried out by them or any suspected breach of the Our Terms by You.
- As a Service user, your personal data you choose to provide to us for inclusion in the Service may be publicly available to other Service users.
- Always think carefully before disclosing Your Data or other information to other Service users on the Service. As stated in Section 6 of Our Terms, we have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between Service Users.
5. Data security
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the Data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
7. Third party information
- We may supplement the information that You provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
8. Links to other sites
- Please be aware that we may link to other web sites which may be accessed by you through our Website. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
9. Contact us
This Policy is only available in the English language.